Wednesday 5 April 2023

48

 So…. Tomorrow I turn 48. Yay! I’m not hugely bothered about this year’s birthday. I gave up online shopping for Lent (as well as sugar) which means I won’t have my usual pile of presents. Ok, I did in a moment of weakness buy some earrings and a jumper but that is all. But I’m not complaining I know I will have a nice day…

Birthday cake for breakfast - best way to start the day!

Morning at the soup kitchen. 

Hopefully some free time, maybe pop into a shop or two… then go home and decide what to wear.

Lunch at Giacomo’s on the beach with friends and I already know my order: Truffle pasta and Tiramisu with an Aperol Spritz. 

Then home and some free time before we start the usual kick boxing drop off and pick up. I’m still undecided about dinner but I am sure tomorrow I will figure out something!

On Friday I have a much needed hair appointment and then a lovely lunch with husband at Le Grill. And still no idea what to wear! 

But I will be 48 by then another year older, wiser and greyer, finding moments to enjoy and treasure and really knowing that what I wear is not very important! 

No comments: