Friday 24 March 2023

Friday coffee stop

 I'm back at the park. Just done 9km and now having a coffee. It is warm and I am in running shorts and a vest and a ton of sun cream although tan marks are unavoidable! It has been a good week with lots of new/different experiences.

Friday night was St Patrick's day and we were invited to a get together by some Irish friends. Well, let's just say it turned into quite a party! It was fun and just so different to our usual Friday nights.

On Monday I got to enjoy a morning at the Metropole Spa. I had a back massage and a facial and it was heavenly although I wish it was still ESPA. 

Yesterday I went to the Soup Kitchen and then had a friend come over for a coffee and catch up. And I realised how different this is for me. I NEVER invited people up to our old place. But this apartment... oh, I love it! I love the space, the high ceilings, the light, the kitchen we can sit in, the amount of storage, the huge hallway. We are so, so, so lucky. 

This weekend we are getting a new kitchen table and some furniture for the balconies. I can't wait to sit outside w a coffee and a book and I know Amaia is going to love reading outside too. As I said... SUPER, SUPER LUCKY! 

Right the Monaco return needs to get started - 6km so I am home in time for lunch. Happy weekends all! 

No comments: