I travel light. Handluggage if I can get away with it. I pack an amazing capsule wardrobe! This handbag will see me through the weekend. It has several white tops, navy cashmere jumper, a navy top, pj's, underwear, writing paper, toiletries and makeup, 2 small books and a kindle, a folded Longchamp bag for my return and charging cables.
I am off to London to stay with an old friend from my uni days. You know, the type of friend you just pick up where you left off and always have something to talk about. She knew me before I became a wife, mother, middle aged housewife! 😃 We have booked ourselves a treat day at Daylesford spa in the Cotswolds. It is super relaxing, restful and restorative. Plus interesting people watching. I can't wait!
I've done some online shopping and I'm ready to pick up packages along the way and browse around the shops plus get my eyebrows done (it's been six months!). I'm particularly excited about this little number...
So I will be back on Sunday night with my new purchases and laden with M&S chocolate roll tubs, a mountain of Cadburys chocolate and maybe another treat or two.


No comments:
Post a Comment