Second post in one day!
I know it has been a long time (6/4/2025) since I last wrote and a lot has happened and I am sure I will cover it all with time. Some things are easy to write about and others will be emotionally draining and very difficult but, in time, all will be covered. At the moment I just want to say is I’m 51 and feel pretty much the same. Still running but no more marathons, thrown some yoga into the mix and HIIT workouts and maybe weights as I’m getting older. Super proud of myself this Summer as since I got back from Valencia my Oura ring is regularly giving me optimal readiness and sleep, my resilience is high and my fitness too. Unlike my younger self I don’t need drinks and nibbles every night, sleep is very important and 5 mornings a week I do a quick 4km run just to get some steps in. That will increase once I’m back in MC and the weather is cooler. So overall I’m very chuffed with this Summer’s efforts plus I’ve had fun, rested, relaxed, read, written and generally feel refreshed! Yay to getting older and wiser!
No comments:
Post a Comment