Thursday 22 February 2024

Bit busy…

This week has been good. I was going to write busy, but when isn’t it busy? Exactly! Just to give you and idea of my week so far….

Monday, 5km run, house hold chores, piano, walked to Decathlon to get Amaia some ski kit, Leia comes home, pick up Amaia and accompany her to dentist, make dinner (leftovers - thankfully!), dinner, iron, get girls to bed, watch a little light TV and am very ready for bed by 10pm!

According to my Oura ring I’ve walked the equivalent of 18.7km. (7 hours of inactivity)

Tuesday, do my first 10km run since the Summer, the weather is gorgeous, as I walk home I get a call from a friend and meet her across Monaco, coffee and chat, head home and get ready for lunch, meet friend on other side of MC, head home, Leia comes home, pick up Amaia and take her ridiculously heavy bag home as she heads to Chiropractor. Leia and I head across Monaco (again) for kick boxing in the Stade. Walk home. Greet Amaia’s LAMDA teacher who is doing an extra lesson. Make dinner and do some chores in the evening as husband is out. Collapse in my bed around 10pm.

Oura ring says I’ve walked equivalent of 32.6km. (6 hours of inactivity)

Wednesday, I do my weekly la Turbie walk, come home and try desperately to relax. Make lunch for the girls as they are home at 12pm. Have Myo session on line with Amaia. Then girls have LAMDA. At least this is all at home. I do some shopping and head back. Get ready for yoga. No more walking as Alison picks me up and then an amazingly restorative hour of yin yoga. Back home, some chores, dinner for husband, iron, get girls to bed and watch an episode of The Sopranos before calling it a night. On my “relaxing day” I have walked the equivalent of 19km! (7 hours of inactivity)

Today is absolutely my REST DAY so no exercise. I have gone to soup kitchen, had a coffee with Alison, popped into Zara and walked home. I have dealt with laundry. Tried to pack our ski stuff. Had lunch with husband. Dealt with builders and agent for our London place. Checked into flights. Had an utter melt down as couldn’t find my passport. Made a mess looking for it but found it. Soon I will pick up Amaia and take her bag as she heads to chiropractor. Then Leia and I will head to kick boxing and home to make dinner. It is 4pm and I have managed 11km of walking and 2hrs and 45 minutes inactive.

So as I was saying. It had been lovely, meeting friends, coffee, lunches, sunshine, running, shopping and yoga. But yes, a bit busy!

Written at 8:52 pm: my rest day comes to an end. I have done the equivalent of 19.5km walking today and been inactive for 3hrs 45 minutes. Just saying….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, campeona.