Friday 22 October 2021

My First Parents’ Evening

Yesterday I went to my first ever parents evening at Amaia’s new school. Wow, just wow. I was blown away by the constant flow of praise for her focus, hard work, enthusiasm, smile, attentiveness, willingness to listen, participate and her general joy in learning. And it wasn’t just all the wonderful comments that made my head explode it was backed up by fantastic grades. It isn’t a complete surprise, I know Amaia is a good student but to hear 10 teachers sing her praises, well it felt better than winning the lottery. 

Well done Amaia you are a SUPER STAR! We are so very proud of you. Keep up the excellent work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you mama.
Love you and will keep up maybe at the next parent teacher night it might bee even better than the first!
Amaia